Tickets on sale for Women’s World Championship Italy 2014
Lausanne, Switzerland, June 13, 2014 - It is the most awaited and the most important event in 2014. From September 23 to October 12, all eyes will turn to Italy, where the FIVB Volleyball Women's World Championship will take place for the first time in the competition's history.
Order your tickets now and be a part of the action|
The event’s three phases will be hosted by six cities: Bari, Modena, Trieste, Verona, Rome and Milan. It will be an occasion no volleyball fan will want to miss. To be a part of the action and be at the big show, you can now order your tickets for the Women's World Championship on the Ticketone website.
Tickets are available for each day of the first phase. These are split up into two individual sessions: the morning, which includes a single game starting at 10.30, and the afternoon, which includes two games beginning at 17.00 and 20.00 local time. Individual coupons are available but you can also subscribe to season tickets.
To order your tickets, contact Ticketone, who will handle the ticketing service for the Women’s World Championship Organising Committee. The telephone number is +39 0632183276. Tickets can also be purchased at Ticketone shops or at the offices of the Local Organising Committee.
Additional information about the purchase of tickets can be found on the dedicated ticketing website: www.nsavolleyticketing.com
Get the latest news about the FIVB Women’s World Championship on Twitter @FIVBWomensWCH and use the hashtag #FIVBWomensWCH. FIVB Facebook fans can also get an inside look at the event leading up to the Championship, including all the details on the Championship trophy. “Like” the FIVB on Facebook to discover exclusive content.
- Olympic champs Ludwig and Walkenhorst aiming for new heights
- Bidding process opened for 2017 Men's Club World Championship
- Iran, Japan, China, Chinese Taipei reach AVC Cup semifinals
- 2017 World League Finals bidding process launched
- Angela Leyva in rising orbit ahead of 2017 World Grand Prix Group 2
- Ricardo and Andre win Brazil Tour opener
- World Championship beckons for Dominican Republic, Argentina and Cuba after U23 Pan Am Cup
- Talita/Larissa win gold at Brazil’s National Tour season opener
- Ahead of 2017 Grand Prix European squads excel in continental qualifiers
- Trentino 4th in Italian Supercup ahead of Club Worlds
- World League hopefuls all advance to European Championship finals
- China, Iran top preliminary-round pools in AVC Cup
- Ze Roberto to stay on as coach of Brazil women's team
- Walsh Jennings entering the “unknown”
- At 34, Isabelle Forrer wraps up a glittering career
- Change of guard for Venezuela's men's National Team after departure of Nacci
- One month on, Rio in our hearts
- China confirm Olympic supremacy with Asian Cup title
- Men's Club World Championship takes on Olympic flavour as rosters are unveiled
- Looking back: China win Olympic gold
- Notable retirements at the SWATCH FIVB World Tour Finals
- Beach volleyball players explore Toronto
- Where do beach volleyball players keep their Olympic medals?
- Olympic champions seeking SWATCH Finals validation
- “Johnny Hyden, young and getting younger.”
- Germans not thinking about the money
- High Stakes on Polson Pier Saturday
- How Aleksandrs “The Lion King” Samoilovs earned his nickname
- Former heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis watches beach volleyball match
- Epic women's SWATCH semifinals set
- Brazil, Canada, Latvia and Poland post final men's SWATCH pool wins
- Women’s elimination matches highlight Friday’s SWATCH Finals schedule
- Beach volleyball venue earning rave reviews in Toronto
- German gals add drama to their talent
- Polish Pride on Polson Pier
- Busy Beach Volleyball schedule for Polson Pier Thursday
- Hyden's clock still ticking in Toronto
- Brazilians, Canadians & Swiss post opening women’s SWATCH Finals wins
- 2017 World Grand Prix draw completed - Olympic champions China to play silver medallists Serbia in Week 3
- Increase in teams and record prize money headlines World Grand Prix Council meeting
- Referee preparation programme praised
- FIVB Volleyball House wins award for best hospitality house of Olympic Games in Legacy category
- Beach Volleyball vibes in Canada
- Olympic final rematch confirmed as 2017 World League draw completed
- Quality and consistency key to success of a global World League
- SWATCH birthday present awaits Bansley?
- Rio 2016 stars to descend on Manila for Club World Champs
- Toronto becomes the “Capital of Beach Volleyball”
- As the Mikasa Turns - Bansley & Pavan "split" conversation
- Argentina win U23 Men’s Pan American Cup