Middle player seminar organised by CDRV opened Monday
Buenos Aires, Argentina, November 5, 2012 – The opening ceremony of a new Middle Player Seminar was held Monday morning at the FIVB-FeVA Argentine Volleyball Regional Development Centre (CDRV)’s CeNARD facilties. After the short meeting, the eager participants got straight to work.
Former Argentina player Gustavo Porporato was on hand to help conduct demonstrations|
The event was opened by Gabriel Salvia, director of the CDRV, and Dr. Eduardo Emilio Bellmann, the seminar lecturer. He has worked on several previous CDRV activities in Argentina.
Salvia thanked all of the participants for their interest, and for showing their confidence in the International Volleyball Federation (FIVB) and in the work carried out by the FeVA throughout the CDRV in Argentina. The CDRV is dedicated to continuously boosting volleyball training at all levels.
The participants moved into the Carl Diem Gym at the same CeNARD venue as soon as the opening ceremony was finished, where they watched and then talked about the training of the Argentine Junior Men and Youth Boys (who were about to travel to their South American Championship in Chile). In the afternoon practice activity, annealing, former Argentina player Gustavo Porporato collaborated with Bellmann to conduct demonstrations.
The third CDRV Seminar in Argentina will continue until Friday, November 9, dedicated to understanding the role of middle players.
- Ricardo and Andre win Brazil Tour opener
- World Championship beckons for Dominican Republic, Argentina and Cuba after U23 Pan Am Cup
- Talita/Larissa win gold at Brazil’s National Tour season opener
- Ahead of 2017 Grand Prix European squads excel in continental qualifiers
- Trentino 4th in Italian Supercup ahead of Club Worlds
- World League hopefuls all advance to European Championship finals
- China, Iran top preliminary-round pools in AVC Cup
- Ze Roberto to stay on as coach of Brazil women's team
- Walsh Jennings entering the “unknown”
- At 34, Isabelle Forrer wraps up a glittering career
- Change of guard for Venezuela's men's National Team after departure of Nacci
- “It’s been a long season”
- One month on, Rio in our hearts
- China confirm Olympic supremacy with Asian Cup title
- Men's Club World Championship takes on Olympic flavour as rosters are unveiled
- Looking back: China win Olympic gold
- Notable retirements at the SWATCH FIVB World Tour Finals
- Beach volleyball players explore Toronto
- Where do beach volleyball players keep their Olympic medals?
- Olympic champions seeking SWATCH Finals validation
- “Johnny Hyden, young and getting younger.”
- Germans not thinking about the money
- High Stakes on Polson Pier Saturday
- How Aleksandrs “The Lion King” Samoilovs earned his nickname
- Former heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis watches beach volleyball match
- Epic women's SWATCH semifinals set
- Brazil, Canada, Latvia and Poland post final men's SWATCH pool wins
- Women’s elimination matches highlight Friday’s SWATCH Finals schedule
- Beach volleyball venue earning rave reviews in Toronto
- German gals add drama to their talent
- Polish Pride on Polson Pier
- Busy Beach Volleyball schedule for Polson Pier Thursday
- Hyden's clock still ticking in Toronto
- Brazilians, Canadians & Swiss post opening women’s SWATCH Finals wins
- 2017 World Grand Prix draw completed - Olympic champions China to play silver medallists Serbia in Week 3
- Increase in teams and record prize money headlines World Grand Prix Council meeting
- Referee preparation programme praised
- FIVB Volleyball House wins award for best hospitality house of Olympic Games in Legacy category
- Beach Volleyball vibes in Canada
- Olympic final rematch confirmed as 2017 World League draw completed
- Quality and consistency key to success of a global World League
- SWATCH birthday present awaits Bansley?
- Rio 2016 stars to descend on Manila for Club World Champs
- Toronto becomes the “Capital of Beach Volleyball”
- As the Mikasa Turns - Bansley & Pavan "split" conversation
- Argentina win U23 Men’s Pan American Cup
- TALKIN’ STATS: Swatch FIVB World Tour Finals Preview
- Toronto's Tuesday Trial - Pavan’s pristine picture?
- Smashed, tied, revised or still standing: The Records of Rio 2016
- Pools and schedule outlined for Men's Club World Champs