First 100 days under President Graça laid solid foundations
Lausanne, Switzerland, April 30, 2013 – A report following the 100 Day Action Plan implemented by FIVB President Dr. Ary S. Graça F° the day he took office has strongly recommended that the foundations laid by the Action Plan be followed by a 500 or even a 1,000 Day Implementation Plan.
The report, by Professor Istvan Kasznar of the Fundação Getulio Vargas University in Brazil, explains that the Action Plan was built on the foundation, values and main objectives of the FIVB’s Strategic Plan. Its goal was to demonstrate short-term progress and create a special momentum for team-building, integration and transformation of volleyball across the global volleyball community.
According to the report, the purpose of a 500 or 1,000 Day Implementation Plan would be “to negotiate, align, confirm, reinforce, communicate and synchronize all on-going, planned and approved activities, especially those which are essential long-term plans and were not included in the initial 100 Day Plan.”
The 100 Day Plan was aligned to six development, integration and transformation areas:
1) To create and foster a culture of participation, integration and collaboration;
2) To motivate all volleyball stakeholders to collection data and information for analysis on which to move forward.
3) To ensure that all managerial and operational measures are carried out with excellence so that new opportunities are created for volleyball;
4) To modernise all business, enterprise and project practices;
5) To accelerate inter and intra-continental activities, sharing patterns and models of sports management, all the time aiming for wider integration;
6) To clarify and align immediate and short term measures to promote a healthy and long-lasting relationship among the members of the Board.
OTHER PRESIDENT NEWS