Men's World Championship Media Guide available now
Lausanne, Switzerland, August 26, 2014 - The official FIVB Volleyball Men's World Championship Poland 2014 Media Guide is now available.
The official media guide is available now|
Click here to download the media guide.
The Men’s World Championship will take place from August 30-September 21 in the Polish cities of Katowice, Lodz, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Bydgoszcz, Krakow and Warsaw. Twenty-four of the world’s finest volleyball teams will battle it out on the courts for the title of world champion.
The 232-page Media Guide features extensive information on the teams participating in the World Championship. Full team rosters are provided, teams and coaches are profiled, and statistics highlight standout elements for each team. The media guide reviews how each of the participating teams qualified for the competition, provides a detailed tournament schedule and information on the competition formula.
But the media guide has more. Read about the opening match between hosts Poland and Serbia, which 62,000 spectators will see at the National Stadium in Warsaw, or about Brazil's hopes of winning a fourth consecutive title. The tournament venues are also covered, with detailed information on the cities and halls welcoming the competition. Finally, the media guide also provides information about the rules of the game, referee signals, the history of volleyball and on the International Volleyball Federation's principal competitions.
Click here to download the official FIVB Volleyball Men's World Championship Poland 2014 Media Guide.
Click here to visit the official website of the FIVB Volleyball Men's World Championship Poland 2014.
Other FIVB news
- FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix, Day 3: Peru enjoys perfect opening weekend, Kazakhstan also three-from-three
- FIVB Volleyball World League week 7: Atanasijevic hammers Serbia to five-set win against Italy, Poland win in Tehran on day 22
- Getting Social: FIVB Beach Volleyball World Championships 2015 Day 4
- Germany show nerves of steel to claim first, historic European Games gold
- Peru go 2-0 on Day 2 of World Grand Prix; Kenya fight back to beat Mexico
- Brazil, USA, Netherlands and Belgium win on road in World League
- VIDEO: President Graça shows how to #VolleyballYourWay
- Shimizu, Ishikawa nearly help Japan upset France
- Turkey’s women claim gold at first ever European Games
- Germany and Bulgaria in final at Baku 2015 European Games
- Cuba, Kazakhstan, Peru and Colombia celebrate opening day with wins in World Grand Prix
- Czech Republic, Iran, Serbia and Argentina produce home victories on Day 20
- FIVB World League Week 7 - As It Happened
- Video: Former and current players celebrate 15th year anniversary of Serbia's Olympic gold medal triumph
- Media Guide released for exciting FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix
- Turkey upset 4,500 home fans at European Games
- Slovaks join young players in Bratislava
- Holubec thanks fans for their support
- Draw maps out U21 World Championship
- FAN VOTE: Your play of week five
- Russia and USA meet in World League 'Match of the Week', live on YouTube
- Edgar leads Volleyroos in Group 1 challenge
- Kovac: "It will be very difficult to win"
- Group 3 travels to Taldykorgan for FIVB World Grand Prix opening weekend
- Poland to play Bulgaria in European Games semis, Germany take on Russia hoping to make amends for defeat in pool play
- Australia and Brazil not worried about fatigue
- Australia ready for improved World Grand Prix performance
- Men's U21 World Championship draw to take place in Tijuana
- Draw held in Argentina for U19 World Championship
- Finland know World League target
- World Grand Prix preview: Six-week, record-breaking spectacle kicks off in Mexico and Kazakhstan
- World League Week 7 Preview: France aim to equal Dutch record
- Poland, Serbia, Turkey and hosts Azerbaijan make European Games semis
- Australia brace for big showdown with Brazil in Sydney
- Montenegro lead the way in Group 3
- FAN VOTE: Your play of week six
- USA and China to renew rivalry at World Cup
- Eliminating language barriers: The evolution of volleyball Olympic pictograms
- Kenya, Algeria turn attention to World Grand Prix
- World League Week 6 review
- Top band The Potbelleez to entertain Australia-Brazil crowds
- Olympic and World champions to meet in World Cup
- FIVB World League Week 6 - As It Happened
- USA win third crown in four years at Pan Am Cup
- Puerto Rico and Venezuela record their first victories in the World League 2015
- France well on their way to chase record consecutive wins
- Kenya beat Algeria for ninth African women's crown
- Kenya, Algeria to fight for African women's crown
- FIVB President supports kids at Mini Volleyball event in Greece
- Azerbaijan edge Belgium in five sets at European Games